Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Surveyor Layout Specialist
at Sitech Northeast
Surveyor Layout Specialist
SITECH Northeast is proud to be a leader in GPS and Robotic Total Station technology resulting in best in class machine automation capability. We are helping construction firms radically improve productivity, efficiency and margin. Due to aggressive growth, we are significantly expanding our organization. We are looking for ambitious and highly technologically driven grade foremen and surveying specialists to join our rapidly growing team. If you have a passion for heavy equipment, for leveraging technology to improve productivity on construction sites and know your way around construction paper plans, grade stakes, Robotic Total Stations, GPS positioning and setting grades as a grade checker, we want to hear from you.
- Execute training to customers on the use of Trimble Site Positioning products in a one on one or small group setting on a jobsite or classroom environment.
- Become the Subject Matter Expert for rover construction layout.
- Develop skill sets to support 3D design software/ and takeoff software technologies.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Experience with construction site layout using GPS and Robotic Total Station technologies.
- Strong survey techniques/background, know your way around grade stakes, blue prints and 3D models.
- Familiar in Trimble and/or Leica and/or Topcon layout technologies and how they are used in the field.
- Desire to use technologies that could include Trimble Business Center, Terramodel, SCS900, Trimble Connected Community, TDS Survey Pro, Carlson CE, Topcon Pocket 3D, or CAD based programs.
- Passion for heavy equipment, electronics and productivity.
- Solid written and verbal communication as well as problem solving skills.
- Valid driver’s license, a clean driving record and the ability to travel throughout New England as needed.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Your supervisor may request and assign you similar duties.
Resumes that are mailed, emailed or hand-delivered to SITECH Northeast or any employee will not be considered. You must apply online. Background checks, drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process.
SITECH Northeast is an equal opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, and women. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, handicap, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. We base all employment decisions to further this principle of equal employment opportunity. VEVRAA Federal Contractor. EEO/AA employer.