Mercy Health System of Maine
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Psychiatric Clinician/LCSW, LCPC - SIGN-ON BONUS! - Restorative Health
at Mercy Health System of Maine
Restorative Health is seeking a full-time clinician (LCSW or LCPC) looking to work for a –group practice that offers great pay and benefits, flexible schedule, educational opportunities, and a small, personable working atmosphere.
To learn more about Restorative Health visit our website at https://restorativehealthresults.org/
Don't miss out on this great opportunity-APPLY NOW!
Restorative Health is seeking a clinician (LCSW or LCPC) with training and experience in cognitive behavioral therapy and the treatment of mental health, addictions, co-occurring disorders with adolescents and/or adults and evidence-based treatment of children. This is an exciting opportunity for practitioners to work within a progressive mental health center at an intensity that fits within their existing schedules, as well as to professionally develop their knowledge and skills in CBT and other evidence-based models of care within an outcome-informed group practice. While a range of hours are available, we are particularly interested in those wishing to work in the early evenings. Ongoing professional development and clinical supervision will be provided.
· Active Maine Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC) required.
· Ability to be flexible and exercise independent judgment.
· Demonstrates collegial and multi-disciplinary relationships along the treatment continuum.
· Experience with CBT preferred.
· Age based competency in children, adolescents, adults and geriatrics and required.
· Completes Healthstream mandatory education on a yearly basis.
· Attends all mandatory safety related education programs.
· Follows safety procedures to prevent injury to self and others.
· Refrains from the abuse of chemicals.
· Maintains patient confidentiality at all times.
· Represents the organization in a positive and professional manner in the community.
· Maintains regulatory requirements, including Federal and State.
· Complies with all organizational policies regarding EMHS's Code of Conduct and ethical business practices.
· Visual acuity, color vision, hearing acuity, and tactile sensation are necessary to respond to patient response and requests.
· The ability to reach and stretch intermittently.
· Time may be spent sitting at a computer, collaborating with other healthcare team members.
· Standing and walking comprises some of the workday.