Maine Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Eeg Tech-Cardiopulmonary BMCD
at Maine Medical Center
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 40134
Work Hours: 8
- Position Summary
- Working under the direction of the Cardiopulmonary Services Manager, the EEG Technician is responsible for administering or assisting medical staff with the following diagnostic tests: Routine EEG's, Ambulatory EEG's, Evoke Potentials, NCV's, and EMG's.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Graduate of accredited school of Electro neuro diagnostics or acceptable training program such as military service preferred; or have a minimum of three years of experience in END with at least 50% of the experience in a clinical EEG setting is preferred.
- Certified by the American Board of Certified and Registered Electroneuro diagnostic Technologist, Inc required.
- (CRET) and/or Registered by the American Board of Registered Electroneuro diagnostic Technologist - R.EEG.T Registry in Evoked Potentials - R.E.P.T. desirable.
- Previous experience in all facets of electro neuro-diagnostic procedures including, but notlimited to, EEG's and Evoke Potentials required.