Maine Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Department Secretary- Ambulatory Surgical Unit
at Maine Medical Center
Work Hours: 20
- Position Summary
Under direct supervision of Nurse Manager the Department Secretary is responsible for the efficient flow of secretarial and clerical tasks of the department. Responsibilities include:
1) Scheduling patients
2) managing data information
3) managing communication hub in an efficient manner.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- High school graduate preferred.
- Business College or two years in allied health field preferred.
- Minimum two years' experience in related medical surgical field.
- Computer competency and medical terminology necessary.
- Must possess good organizational and interpersonal skills and be able to function independently.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with both the public and with health professionals at all levels.
- Attention to accuracy and detail required.