Maine Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Nursing Assistant, CNA - Newton Center
at Maine Medical Center
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 39211
Work Hours: 36
- Position Summary
- C.N.A.: Under the general direction of the Licensed Nurse, the CNA provides nursing care to all residents within the scope of the approved State of Maine CNA curriculum. Provides a variety of tasks including cleaning chores, stocking and disposal of materials supply to ensure assigned areas are kept safe, clean and adequately supplied. C.N.A.-M: Under the general direction of the RN, the CNA-M administers resident medications according to strict policy and procedures and within the scope of the approved State of Maine CNA-M curriculum.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Maine State CNA-M Certification required
- Valid drivers license required
- Maintain 12 hours of continuing education annually
- Maintain an additional 4 hours of medication management training annually