Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Build a portfolio of leads by cold calling, networking and leveraging existing contact base.
- Convert leads to opportunities by articulating Manpower's capabilities and competitive differences as it relates to the client requirements.
- Develop the Manpower response strategy, client proposals and RFP's by engaging the required experts from the Manpower organization and managing the completion of the response.
- Develop, implement and manage sales plans and strategies to meet and exceed client requirements by pulling in required expertise from the Manpower organization and managing all involved against a common plan to win.
- Be an expert in the staffing industry and local Market in order to add credibility to the Manpower brand within the market.
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business, Marketing or equivalent combination of work experience.
• 5-10 years proven solution-oriented sales experience.
• Proven history of achieving sales quota.
• Experience in developing sales strategies in addition to service and pricing proposals.
• Demonstrated success working in fast-paced, highly competitive, deadline oriented environment.
• Demonstrated knowledge of solution oriented sales/closing techniques.
• Frequent travel required based on market opportunity – may be up to 75% requiring reliable transportation.
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – creates substantially more value for candidates and clients across 80 countries and territories and has done for 70 years. In 2018, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the ninth year and one of Fortune's Most Admired Companies for the sixteenth year, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry. See how ManpowerGroup is powering the future of work: www.manpowergroup.com.