ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Program Analyst_FWI-Gov Contract Staff
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
- Provides support to Government regarding program and land use issues related to the development of renewable energy resources and furnishes guidance in the conservation and development of these resources.
- Provides technical advice and support to the Government for tribal renewable energy development programs. Evaluates and advises the Government regarding tribal programs as they relate to land use issues and related impacts of planned projects.
- Ability to analyze tribal programs and determine land use impacts, as well as propose measures to most effectively utilize the land based on best practices and tribal goals.
- Highly effective communication skills.
- The Government will provide additional specific knowledge and skills required on an as-needed basis to ensure the Contractor can successfully fill positions in this labor category.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
- B.S. degree in a field related to business or land use planning
NOTE: These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this job.
Pay Type: Hourly
Location: Flatwater Inc, Pleasant Point Reservation, Maine, United States of America